If you are looking for no-cost pregnancy care and you have a Medicare card, enquire here.
There is no “catchment” area or geographic boundary for having your care with me, so long as you are able to attend appointments either in Bexley or Westmead.
If you are after pregnancy or postnatal care at no cost to you, you may have your care with me if you are birthing at any hospital (provided you can make it to appointments in Bexley or Westmead). This may include hospitals such as Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Sutherland Hospital, St George Hospital, Liverpool Hospital, Fairfield Hospital, Auburn Hospital, Canterbury Hospital, The Royal Hospital for Women, Royal North Shore Hospital, Westmead Hospital, Bankstown Hospital and Blacktown Hospital.
- There is no cost to see me if you hold a Medicare card
- There is no waiting time for appointments: if your appointment is at 11am, you will be seen at 11am
- For women seeing me in my Bexley rooms, FREE parking is available right outside the door
- For women seeing me in my Westmead rooms, parking is available for a small cost.
- You may book-in once you have a positive home pregnancy test to access reassuring care right from the start of your pregnancy
- I will order all of your scans and tests
- I will care for you and your baby throughout your pregnancy and until your baby is 6 weeks old.
- Receive comprehensive information to support you through your pregnancy and as you prepare for birth and parenting
- Obstetric care may be accessed through the hospital if it is needed
- After-hours and weekend appointments are available
Please see my website for info on our schedule of visits. There is no cost to you if you have a Medicare card.