early pregnancy package
A comprehensive package of tools, tips, information, resources, self-assessments and tried-and-tested guides for early pregnancy. This package covers such things as:
- Antenatal (pregnancy) care: what’s it all about?
- Choosing a model of care and a birth place
- Birth statistics (that might surprise you!)
- Recommended reading list
- Nutrition, including tools and assessments you can use on your own
- Maternity care providers: their roles and why they may become involved
- Continuity of care: the new buzz word, but what exactly does it mean and is it helpful?
- Managing discomforts in pregnancy, including numerous tips and tricks for keeping morning sickness under control
- Warning signs of concerns